Welcome to the online shopping at Michael Malta Studio. Click on a category below to see the available artwork. For more information regarding originals, prints and other products expand the links below.
Start shopping today…why wait
Original paintings and drawings
Original artwork can be purchased by browsing the categories below. Click on the category image you are interested in to display all the products associated with that category. Click the specific product image to display the product information, selectable options and ability to add the product to your cart. The product page will list details regarding that specific artwork. Many products have multiple options. Click the options button to select a configuration. The original, in its default configuration is always listed first.If the original artwork is not available, the product page will indicate the reason why and list it as out of stock. If this is the case take a look at the print options. If you are really looking for an original take a look around the shop or check out commissions and get an original work of art that is personal to you.Original artwork is usually sold ready to hang on your wall, either framed, gallery wrapped or some other mounting method. All hardware is provided. You only need to attach the provided hook, hang and enjoy. If you would prefer not to have an original framed or mounted, please contact us prior to making a purchase for arrangements.
Fine art giclée prints are digitally matched to the originals in color and details then printed with archival inks on the highest quality archival papers. This ensures a long lasting product with proper care and handling.Click on the category section to display the list of artwork products associated with the category then click the artwork you are interested to display the product page. Selecting the different print options displays details and an image of that specific configuration. This helps to see what the artwork looks like. When you are ready add the artwork to the cart and complete the purchase.Prints on paper or canvas without any mounting options are usually shipped rolled in a tube. All other print configurations are shipped in boxes.If you are interested in prints on different papers, frames, mountings other than what you see in the shop please take a look at Fine Art America. You can select different papers, frames, mat colors, mountings, etc. and these items are shipped directly from Fine Art America. All prints are printed with archival inks and printed on high quality archival papers.If you have any questions regarding prints, please contact us.Fine Art America introduces a free mobile app that helps you to visualize the artwork on your own walls. See how it will look before purchasing. Check it out…it is AMAZING!
Some of my artwork has been selected to be printed on different types of products such as clocks, cups, pillows, greeting cards, bags, shirts, etc. Not all of the artwork will fit this type of medium. Checkout the shop to see what products are available. Some products can also be purchased through the following online sites.
Michael Malta Studio is committed to ensuring our collectors a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You may return any original artwork, prints, or other products within fifteen (15) days of receipt. The only exception is commissioned artwork, which has its own policy. If you are not happy with the purchase for any reason please follow the steps below to return your product.How to Return Artwork/product
- You must notify us prior to returning any items and return shipping must be processed within 5 business days of notification. You will NOT be eligible for a refund if this is not followed.
- Contact the Studio either by email to email@example.com or call (719) 302-4809 and provide your name and order number, or use the Product Return Form, within 15 days of receipt.
- Repack the artwork/product in its original packaging. If you’ve already disposed of the original packaging, you’ll be responsible for purchasing packaging materials to send the product back safely. If the product is damaged in return shipping due to packaging error, you will NOT be eligible for a refund.
- Address the return package to: Michael Malta Studio 15895 Wildhaven Lane Colorado Springs, CO 80921 Attn: Returns
- Ship the return using a traceable shipping method and email the shipping details, including the tracking number, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Michael Malta Studio is not responsible for return shipping charges.
- After the Studio receives the product, in the same condition as originally purchased, a full refund to your original payment source in the same currency and using the same exchange rate as the original order (minus any additional fees incurred by the Studio, if any) will be processed within 7-10 business days.
- If the artwork/product arrives to you damaged, please contact the Studio either by email to email@example.com or call (719) 302-4809 and provide your name, order number and details of the damage observed.
- Save the original packaging.
- Take photos of the damaged artwork/product and original packaging then email these photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A representative from the Studio will contact you to discuss artwork/product return, replacement and next steps.