What’s more classically romantic than red roses? Red roses are the perfect way to declare feelings of romantic love. Whether in celebration of an anniversary, wedding, Valentine’s Day or even National Romance Month (August), there is no mistaking the implication of passion, desire and above all, love, associated with red roses.
Canvas prints give your space that classic art gallery feeling. Canvas prints will help dress up any room giving it a focal point or multiple focal points when more than one canvas is presented. The texture of the canvas will soften up your space with a subtle glossy or matte finish giving off an appealing sheen and a warming and inviting ambiance. Canvas prints seldom compete with a room and most certainly will enhance it. They can be casually hung without a frame or choosing the more formal method of framing.
Canvas prints are printed on high-quality archival canvas and can be stretched around stretcher bars or mounted on directly on a board. If you prefer to mount and frame the print yourself select “Canvas Print”.
Canvas print selectable options
- Print Only - non-stretched or mounted print. You have the freedom to mount, frame and hang this type of print to your own personal taste.
- Standard Wrap Canvas - stretched on 3/4" depth stretcher bars and can hang as is or in a frame. Edges are standard white canvas. A frame is not included.
- Gallery Wrap - stretched on 1 1/2" depth gallery stretcher bars. These prints are ready to hang providing a beautiful modern look on any wall. These prints float on the wall; no framing is needed or included. For a finishing touch, you can select either black or mirrored edges.
- Gator/Foam Mount - mounted on a strong sturdy lightweight foam type board and ships ready to hang. Framing is not needed or included. When hung on the wall these prints appear to float.
- Framed - standard wrapped over wood stretcher bars and framed in a selected enhancing frame. Is shipped ready to hang.
Contact the studio if you have any questions or are looking for different mounting methods, framing, etc.
Embellishing refers to painting over areas of the image by hand to enhance color and/or to add brush strokes to the finished work. Embellishing techniques are as unique as the artists themselves - some use oil paints or acrylics while others use clear gel, some have a great deal of texture while others apply a thin layer of paint.
In either case, the canvas print has more texture and dimension when it is embellished and looks more like an original. An embellished print can be considered one-of-a-kind.
Since embellished canvases involve greater involvement on the part of the artist than an unembellished one, art lovers can get a step closer to an original. The number of embellished or limited edition prints are considerably smaller than open editions.
Embellished artwork from Michael Malta Studio is available in a limited edition series, signed and numbered by the artist, and includes a certificate of authenticity.
Original artwork and mounted prints are shipped in a shipping box.
Flat, non-stretched or mounted canvas and paper, prints can be rolled and shipped in a tube. This is the default shipping method for these types of prints. If you would prefer to have a non-mounted print shipped flat then please indicate that during checkout.
All orders are processed and shipped as soon as possible.